Our favorite part about this time of year, beside the refreshing autumn breeze and the lovely fall colors, are the family events all over our community. Here are just a few favorite event categories from your local plumber in Snellville:
1. Fall Festivals. The Snellville Fall Festival is October 25 on the Towne Green. Join your neighbors for some of the customary contests for Cakes and Pies, Adult, Child and Pet Costumes and Scarecrows. Banks & Shane will be performing that evening in the park from 7-9pm.
2. Halloween. Get in the spirit of Halloween with a Scary Stroll in nearby Lawrenceville or a Corn Maze, like Loganville’s Corn Dawgs, the Buford Corn Maze, or Pumpkinpalooza at Stone Mountain.
3. Farmers markets. Grayson Community Farmer’s Market is every Wednesday until November 26. The final Saturday for Suwanee Farmer’s Market is October 4 in their Town Center Park.
4. Art. Check out the Suwanee SculpTour, which begins this month in Suwanee’s Town Green, the Natural Expressions art show at Tannery Row Artists’ Colony, or a Children’s Play at the Aurora Theater in Lawrenceville.
5. Cars. Automotive aficionados may be interested in the Petit Le Mans Race at the Atlanta Raceway in Braselton or the Italian Car Show at the Lillian Webb Community Park in Norcross.
6. Enrichment. The Native American festival at Stone Mountain October 30-November 2,2014, the Catalyst Church Leader’s Conference in Lawrenceville, or the hundreds of great fall Fun Runs held all over Metro Atlanta.
7. Holidays. It is hard to believe, but the Christmas Tree Lighting is just around the corner! It is on the Towne Green, November 29th from 5-8pm. Activities also include crafts, cookies and hot chocolate, and pictures with Santa. The tree will be lit at 8pm.
We hope to see you this Fall… at one of these great community events and not because of a plumbing problem. But, if you need us, Hubb Plumbing is just around the corner!